MEMORIAL DAY SALE! *70% off May 25-May 27*
The Catique is a sale to benefit the shelter which happens every Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
(614) 565-1306 email@example.com
Donations are accepted at The Catique during regular business hours until 3 p.m. After 3 p.m., please use the donation bin behind the store. Please donate breakable items during business hours before 3 p.m.
The donation bins at the shelter and The Catique are always available for your donations. If you are donating at the shelter and have breakable items, please take the breakable items inside the shelter during regular business hours until 3 p.m.
Furniture donations are by appointment. Please call The Catique at 614-565-1306 for an appointment.
Please do not leave donations outside our building unattended or after hours in order to prevent damage from weather and theft.
Items we accept include:
- clothing (preferably in season)
- small appliances and housewares
- flat screen tvs
- furniture (by appointment only)
- artwork and picture frames
- decorative items
- records, CDs & DVDs
- and, of course, anything cat related
All donated items should be gently used and free of dirt, stains, tears, and in workable condition. We will be glad to give you a receipt for tax purposes.
Items we do not accept:
- Exercise equipment
- computers (including monitors, modems, printers, and scanners)
- hazardous waste materials (like paint, etc.)